- Candace: Phineas, this is crazy!
- Phineas: Car-salesman crazy or mattress salesman crazy?
- Candace: I don't know! Neither!
- Phineas: That's a relief.
“Paper Passion, which will be sold inside a hardcover book with the pages hollowed out to hold the flacon, will be developed with Berlin perfumer Geza Schön, who told the paper that “the fragrance will have a fatty note,” probably along the lines of linoleum, and that he was taking his inspiration from the smell of printed and unprinted paper.”(Independent)
Thank God! Karl, always on the cutting edge.
liken myself to movie stars. But I do love that Julia Roberts and myself have loud and distinctive laughs.
I think I just want two days straight of laying my head in my friends’ laps and them touching my hair.
My parents are coming to move my stuff out today and I feel completely heartsick.
I am so excited.
And I am so scared.
And I feel like I am going to be so lonely.
And I am slowly becoming more thrilled about the summer.
Last night at Hopcat. Not fair. But lots of love and lots of beers.
- Rachel: Oh! I found a grey!
- Me: Oh I know, I have tons of them. It's so weird.
- Rachel: I found one when I was twenty and thought, "wow! I am not going to be immortal!"
I started packing today.
I want to keep all of my friends in my pocket when I leave. Who’s coming with me?