- Scully: Mulder, it's such a gorgeous day outside. Have you ever entertained the idea of trying to find life on this planet?
- Mulder: I've seen the life on this planet, Scully and that is exactly why I'm looking elsewhere.
Score one for Grand Rapids! Way to pass the millage guys.
I don’t get why people say New Yorkers aren’t nice. I’ve had lovely conversations with people all over the city today:
I had a nice chat with a lady at the zoo about wallabies.
I had a laugh with a girl working at a shoe store over her fear of birds.
I sat near some nice people in a Thai restaurant who were talking with me for a while completely unprompted.
I think I might go to the zoo today.
- J: Are you okay?
- S: No, not really.
- J: Well I'm here if you need to talk about it.
- S: Thanks, I just can't right now. It's too fresh.
- J: I was going to say you should just go to the bar, but then you'd be that crying girl at the bar and no one likes that girl. Or you could just say screw it and get piss the bed hammered.
and repacking and goodbye business is making my life into a series of panic attacks and shortness of breath.
But I know I can do this. I know I can.
and spat me out.
(I really am excited, but right now is just so hard.)
would like to extend a hearty “screw off” to everyone talking about us. Love, kisses, and a mind your own business, Sam and Allison
- Candace: Phineas, this is crazy!
- Phineas: Car-salesman crazy or mattress salesman crazy?
- Candace: I don't know! Neither!
- Phineas: That's a relief.